Clean Furnace Oil Spills – Heating Oil Spills – Diesel Fuel Spills – Gasoline Spills
Clean Brownfield Polluted Properties – Brownfield Redevelopment
Remediate Recent & Older Existing Polluted Properties
Do It Yourself – Clean Your Own Spill – Then Get It Tested If Required!
Quick – Safe – Effective – Eco Friendly
Remediation Product That The Professionals Use!
Marine Bilge Cleaner – Marine Hull & Boat Cleaner – Clean Marine Spills
Eco Degreaser – Clean Truck Parts Without Solvents – Use in Parts Cleaner Instead of Solvents
Professional grade remediation & eco cleaning product that can be used by anyone!
Learn “How To Clean Fuel Spills” through our help and with our product!
WHAT IS PETRO BUSTER? Designed to be an Eco Friendly Petroleum Remediation product that also acts as a great Eco Degreaser. If you need to clean up a fuel spill and need to know how to clean up a fuel spill, we can help. Contact us by phone or email any time for advice and information about how to use our eco friendly remediation product to clean your fuel spill.
PETRO BUSTER IS A CLEANING PRODUCT WITH ENZYMES & MICROBES It doesn’t just clean hydrocarbon based pollution, it removes it completely from the environment by ingesting it and converting it to Water, Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide. It is a surfactant ie: soap base that also acts as a dispersant to help thin the density of a petroleum plume in the ground or water which ultimately causes it to biodegrade naturally.
Our biodegradable remediation formula is made for us by a $6 Billion per year, global biologic company that is well know for enzyme and microbe development.
The microbes used are patented by a scientist in the United States and were developed specifically to be highly resilient biodegradable friendly bacteria that consume hydrocarbons.
Our formula has enzymes and microbes in it that break down and consume the hydrocarbons in Petroleum.
The formula has been Eco Logo approved as a completely biodegradable cleaning product. It breaks the barrier between petroleum and water allowing the water to dilute the petroleum while the microbes and enzymes breakdown and consume the hydrocarbons while dispersing and diluting the petroleum plume.
If you’re trying to clean furnace oil spills, clean diesel fuel spills, clean oil spills, clean gasoline spills, clean grease or any petroleum product from concrete, asphalt, soil, water or fabric, Petro Buster is the Eco Cleaner you’re looking for!
PETRO BUSTER HAS BEEN USED SUCCESSFULLY TO CLEAN UP POLLUTED PHASE II SITES that were recent and very old contamination issues. It is also a great option for economically and non invasively cleaning “Brown Field” properties.
It is the perfect solution for quick response and general cleanup.
We are members of the Canadian Oil Heat Association (COHA) and have been active in helping the “Oil Heat” industry stay ahead of environmental issues.
WE SHIP PETRO BUSTER AROUND NORTH AMERICA AND IT IS USED BY ORGANIZATIONS SUCH AS:
* The Royal Canadian Navy
* Petroleum Refineries
* Petroleum Distributors
* Remediation Companies
* Members of the Canadian Oil Heat Association
* Members of the Canadian Independent Petroleum Marketers Assoc. (CIPMA)
* many more….
WHO’S INVOLVED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE PRODUCT?
Bill Fligg is the President of Petro Buster Inc.. Bill has over 17 years experience in the petroleum industry. He managed a petroleum business with petroleum products ranging from commercial diesel fuel, gasoline and heating oil. Bill dealt with furnace oil spills, diesel spills, gasoline spills, lawsuits and the environmental authorities. He dealt with all the issues associated to fuel spills. Bill has been involved with the Canadian Oil Heat Association for 17 years and attends the Canadian Independent Petroleum Marketers Association conferences for many years as well.
Bill noticed a remediation company using a formula that looked like soap to clean petroleum spills and researched what it was. The formula was eco friendly, safe to wash your hands with and yet it had microbes in it that naturally biodegraded the hydrocarbons in Petroleum. This is when he wondered why this formula was not readily available to everyone who needed so he branded the formula which is now “Petro Buster” and marketed it around North America so everyone could have access to it. At that time he also used it regularly on his own petroleum spills to reduce the environmental impact of a spill at “THE TIME OF THE INCIDENT” and not wait for politics and bureaucracy to exponentially increase the costs of remediation by waiting for days, sometimes weeks to stop the damage.
By reacting quickly, Bill and his team were able to mitigate many major lawsuits and reduce many claims with this formula.
Now with “Petro Buster” this formula is available to anyone looking to clean up after a petroleum related spill!
How to clean Furnace Oil, Diesel, Gasoline, and other Petroleum Spills.
- Concrete anywhere 4:1 ratio – spray on concrete with garden sprayer, scrub with stiff bristle deck brush (not broom) and get the soap to really foam up. If there is a lot of petroleum on and in the surface, the foam will turn brown as it lifts it out. Rinse that away and re-apply Petro Buster mixture, scrub hard again and if suds are clean, let dry in to the concrete. If suds still coming dirty, rinse away and reapply until suds stay white and let dry. You will notice as it dries into the concrete it will dramatically fade the stains over the course of a day or two. In many cases it takes the stain away completely. It depends what the stain was from ie: transmission fluid has dye so is harder but does clean up; motor oil and fuel should go away.
- Note: if you have a slight stain after a couple of days, re-apply, scrub and let dry in to concrete again and stains will continue to go away.
- Cardlock and fuel pumps ratio 4:1 – spray on pumps to wash off diesel residue with sponge, rag etc and rinse.
- The hand guards around diesel nozzles are normally yellow but turn black from diesel and if you spray a small amount on them, scrub with a small brush, it takes the black completely out of the plastic even though it is impregnated in it and they go back to bright yellow and new looking again.
- For remediation where petroleum is in the soil, dilute with 4 parts water, disperse mixture on area affected with approximately the same amount of diluted Petro Buster as the amount of petroleum that was spilled in the ground. ie: 100 L diesel or gas use 20L pail of Petro Buster diluted 4:1 with water and treatment size will be 100 L of Petro Buster Mixture. Get a garden hose if possible and saturate the same area after treatment with water for 30 minutes to help drive the Petro Buster mixture further into the ground where the fuel is and it will break the barrier between the fuel and water allowing it to be diluted by the water and disperse. From there the enzymes & microbes will breakdown and consume the hydrocarbons. Rain afterwards is a good thing and will further this action. This reduces the PPM of hydrocarbons immediately. If testing is needed it is best to wait a few weeks after treatment and after significant rain. This has been very effective and passed lab tests many times.
- For furnace oil tank leaks where the tank was outside the house and the furnace oil found its way in to the sump in the basement, this means the furnace oil found its way to the weeping tiles and flowed back in to the house. Use the same strategy above in #3 until you see the Petro Buster in the sump and continue until the sump is full (make sure pump is unplugged). Leave for a few weeks like this and then sump out either to the yard if the water is clean and does not smell or sump in to drums if there is still an odor and dispose of in one of your bulk plant dikes or cardlock oil water separators. This will handle any trace petroleum and the residue will clean your interceptors. This treatment has been effective at eliminating the odor almost immediately once the sump is full of Petro Buster.
- Driveway leaks from furnace oil, hydraulic lines etc on asphalt, concrete, uni-stone etc. use the scrub and clean application outlined in #1 above and you be less likely to be purchasing your customer a new driveway. This is common with furnace oil deliveries.
- With overfills of furnace oil, where it sprays up the side of a house and stains the siding/brick, spray it on and scrub it off. Petro Buster is highly effective at pulling the stain out of a surface when other products will not.
- Furnace oil soot on carpet and blow-back soot on walls etc., Petro Buster at 4:1 mixture is highly effective at pulling the soot out of painted walls without effecting the pain and cleans the carpets.
- On water around the cardlocks or any other areas such as ponds, lakes, rivers etc, if you see a sheen (plume) of petroleum, simply spray the 4:1 mixture on it from the sprayer and on contact the plume with disperse removing it from sight immediately and continues to break down the hydrocarbons that are left. Sometimes the smallest amount of fuel on water can cause alarm with the public and this is a great way of eliminating that visual issue immediately. The Royal Canadian Navy uses it in BC for cleaning their bilges and the waste water sumps out clean which one of the reasons why they like Petro Buster. Actually, many marinas carry it and many boaters use it.
- Washing your trucks in the same spot in your yard every day leaches petroleum from them in to your property and it accumulates over time causing an environmental issue on your own property. I have experienced this first hand in the past. Many companies are using Petro Buster to wash their equipment because it does a great job and the residue going in to the ground has treated the hydrocarbons from the truck that day and works to clean it from previous issues over time. In this instance you can likely dilute the Petro Buster up to 9 or 10 parts water with 1 part Petro Buster getting the cost down to $1.75 per L.
- In the shop it is a great eco-degreaser that your mechanics can use to clean truck parts, hose and camlock fittings etc. without having toxic solvent cleaners around, combustible rags and safety cans because it is a nontoxic, nonflammable product.
- Old environmental issues (brownfield sites and other properties) have been successfully cleaned up using Petro Buster and if you have such properties I can assist you with the strategy.
If you need more information quickly and need to react to a spill or incident, send us a message or call us, we answer this line 7 days a week. Call 1-877-734-8204
MSDS SHEETS Download the CANADIAN & USA Material Safety Data Sheets here. Download Canadian & USA MSDS
Clean diesel fuel spill eco friendly, BIM200, BIM 200, Golden, Environmental,
HAVE QUESTIONS? Have a question about Petro Buster? Would you like to know if Petro Buster is suitable for your cleaning application? Ask the experts by email: firstname.lastname@example.orgHow to clean a fuel spill
TELL A FRIEND ABOUT PETRO BUSTER: Would you like to share information about Petro Buster with a friend? Use our “sharing buttons” below to send this website to a friend or colleague so they can read the details about Petro Buster and how it can help.how to clean a fuel spill, Micro 50, Micro50, Oil Out Plus, Clean Planet, Eco Degreaser, Eco Degreaser, Remediation Product, Eco Logo,