Petro Buster Works Great For Cleaning The Bilge Of Your Boat and Is Safe For The Water.
Used by the Royal Canadian Navy, Canadian Armed Forces, Amphibian Division.
Actual Pictures Sent To Us From A Happy Boating Customer!
Before Cleaning With Petro Buster
After Cleaning With Petro Buster
How To Remove Oil From Bilge Area Of Boat with Petro Buster
- Dilute 1 part Petro Buster with 4 parts water
- Pour mixture into Bilge area water – if not water add at least 2 gallons
- Leave and let slop around while driving your boat to break down the sludge
- If you have good access, scrub walls with a stiff bristle brush (only for difficult spots)
- Pump out and if needed add more water and Petro Buster to repeat above steps
WHAT IS PETRO BUSTER? Designed to be an Eco Friendly Petroleum Remediation product that also acts as a great Eco Degreaser. If you need to clean up a fuel spill and need to know how to clean up a fuel spill, we can help. Contact us by phone or email any time for advice and information about how to use our eco friendly remediation product to clean your fuel spill.
PETRO BUSTER IS A CLEANING PRODUCT WITH ENZYMES & MICROBES It doesn’t just clean hydrocarbon based pollution, it removes it completely from the environment by ingesting it and converting it to Water, Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide. It is a surfactant ie: soap base that also acts as a dispersant to help thin the density of a petroleum plume in the ground or water which ultimately causes it to biodegrade naturally.
WE SHIP PETRO BUSTER AROUND NORTH AMERICA AND IT IS USED BY ORGANIZATIONS SUCH AS:
* The Royal Canadian Navy
* Petroleum Refineries
* Petroleum Distributors
* Remediation Companies
* Members of the Canadian Oil Heat Association
* Members of the Canadian Independent Petroleum Marketers Assoc. (CIPMA)
* many more…
Our biodegradable remediation formula is made for us by a $6 Billion per year, global biologic company that is well know for enzyme and microbe development.
The microbes used are patented by a scientist in the United States and were developed specifically to be highly resilient biodegradable friendly bacteria that consume hydrocarbons.